|FIT Price||5 Days / 4 Nights||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Per Person (Open Double Bed)||USD 1,110.00||USD 1,530.00|
|Single Supplement Surcharge||USD 864.00||USD 1,240.00|
|Charter Boat Price|
|Per Night||USD 1,950.00|
- Round Transfer from Airport Kawthaung or Airport/pier Ranong to Kawthaung jetty,
- Accommodation onboard MS Sea Gipsy based on double bed open-air gazebo
- On board meals ( 3 meals per day with minimum 3 – 4 dishes per meal )
- Soft drinks, fruits, snacks
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (mask, snorkel and fins), Fishing Gears
- Life Jackets all needed Safety equipment
- Port fees as well as Special travel permit application
- Local English speaking guide
- Other Transfers not listed above
- Mergui Archipelago fees (Royalty fees) USD 100.00 – 140.00 depending on the length of the trip per person for every trip on board of MV Sea Gipsy.
- Myanmar Visa Fee (USD 30.00 per person)
- Single supplement surcharge
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Expenditures of personal nature, such as alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, tip for crew etc.
- Personal insurances such as health, trip cancellation, luggage damage and lost etc
- International and Domestic Air Tickets
- Service not mentioned above
- Fuel surcharge, if it is applicable
Note – Visa: For guests which are entering and leaving Kawthaung/Myanmar from Ranong / Thailand do not have to apply for a visa at the Myanmar Embassy. You are able to get a special visa for the duration of the trip in Kawthaung. Just make sure to bring 30$ and two passport pictures along. Moby Dick Tours will take care of the process in Kawthaung.
Please be advised that agents or passengers are required to obtain all necessary visas for the county to be visited. For Myanmar and Thailand a valid passport for six months is required. You will obtain 28 days valid tourist visa to enter Myanmar. We recommend that you contact your local Myanmar Embassy for the most up to date information on visa and passport requirements. A combination as enter Myanmar in Yangon and leave in Kawthaung is possible, without special
Remark: Cruise Times: Embarkation 12:00 Hours ( 12 PM ) Disembarkation 09:00 Hours ( 9 AM )
- Minimum 4 guests is required to confirm the trip.
- Maximum 10 guests of booking can be accepted.
- The boat, MV Sea Gipsy, has no private cabin on board. The boat was built as 5 open-air gazebos which are transformed into double beds with curtains. There are 2 gazebos on the upper deck and 3 gazebos on the main deck and all booking requests are always handled by the first received first served basis. MV Sea Gipsy provides space and storage area on the lower deck.
- The boat is just a simple and not a luxury boat. There is neither air-con nor fan onboard. There are 2 bathrooms (showers only) with toilets on the main deck and all the guests have to be shared it.
- A booking is not confirmed until you receive a written confirmation from Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd. You will receive an invoice by fax or e-mail as confirmation of booking.
- Deposit: 50 % within 10 days after booking confirmation.
- Final payment: 50 % 60 days prior to departure.
- More than 120 days prior departure: deposit will be returned (minus bank fee).
- 119 to 61 days prior departure: deposit will not be returned.
- Less than 60 days prior departure: full price will be charged.
- If the balance is not received in time, Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd retains the right to resell the booked places.
- Payment to be made:
- a) by US Dollar – cash our office (Moby DIck Tours) in Yangon
- b) by wire transfer, net amount, to the indicated account (account details will be mentioned in Invoice)
- We strongly recommend that each guest purchases comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation / interruption insurance when they book the trip. Please be advised that if guest chooses NOT to purchase the trip insurance, we will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by any reasons beyond our control. No partial or full refund will be made for unused services.
There will be no partial or full refund of payments in the case of no-show or last minute cancellation by the customer. Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd has the righ t to modify/change the tour program due to weather conditions and in the interest of the passengers, without any compensation to customers. In the unlikely case of a the trip having to be outright cancelled by Moby Dick Tours Ltd. after payments have been received, a refund or a new trip will be offered, but no further compensation given. Although our ship is well maintained, equipment breakdown can occur. If during the trip, the ship is disabled by breakdown of machinery, collisions or any other cause that prevents the use of the ship by the customer, Moby Dick Tours Ltd. will make a pro rata refund of the tour price for the period of disablement.