|FIT Price||5 Days / 4 Nights||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Per Person (Open Double Bed)||USD 1,110.00||USD 1,530.00|
|Single Supplement Surcharge||USD 864.00||USD 1,240.00|
|Charter Boat Price|
|Per Night||USD 1,950.00|
- Round Transfer from Airport Kawthaung or Airport/pier Ranong to Kawthaung jetty,
- Accommodation onboard MS Sea Gipsy based on double bed open-air gazebo
- On board meals ( 3 meals per day with minimum 3 – 4 dishes per meal )
- Soft drinks, fruits, snacks
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (mask, snorkel and fins), Fishing Gears
- Life Jackets all needed Safety equipment
- Port fees as well as Special travel permit application
- Local English speaking guide
- Other Transfers not listed above
- Mergui Archipelago fees (Royalty fees) USD 100.00 – 140.00 depending on the length of the trip per person for every trip on board of MV Sea Gipsy.
- Myanmar Visa Fee (USD 30.00 per person)
- Single supplement surcharge
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Expenditures of personal nature, such as alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, tip for crew etc.
- Personal insurances such as health, trip cancellation, luggage damage and lost etc
- International and Domestic Air Tickets
- Service not mentioned above
- Fuel surcharge, if it is applicable
Note – Visa: For guests which are entering and leaving Kawthaung/Myanmar from Ranong / Thailand do not have to apply for a visa at the Myanmar Embassy. You are able to get a special visa for the duration of the trip in Kawthaung. Just make sure to bring 30$ and two passport pictures along. Moby Dick Tours will take care of the process in Kawthaung.
Please be advised that agents or passengers are required to obtain all necessary visas for the county to be visited. For Myanmar and Thailand a valid passport for six months is required. You will obtain 28 days valid tourist visa to enter Myanmar. We recommend that you contact your local Myanmar Embassy for the most up to date information on visa and passport requirements. A combination as enter Myanmar in Yangon and leave in Kawthaung is possible, without special
Remark: Cruise Times: Embarkation 12:00 Hours ( 12 PM ) Disembarkation 09:00 Hours ( 9 AM )
- Minimum 4 guests is required to confirm the trip.
- Maximum 10 guests of booking can be accepted.
- The boat, MV Sea Gipsy, has no private cabin on board. The boat was built as 5 open-air gazebos which are transformed into double beds with curtains. There are 2 gazebos on the upper deck and 3 gazebos on the main deck and all booking requests are always handled by the first received first served basis. MV Sea Gipsy provides space and storage area on the lower deck.
- The boat is just a simple and not a luxury boat. There is neither air-con nor fan onboard. There are 2 bathrooms (showers only) with toilets on the main deck and all the guests have to be shared it.
- A booking is not confirmed until you receive a written confirmation from Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd. You will receive an invoice by fax or e-mail as confirmation of booking.