Reservation / Booking Conditions
Reservations can be made by fax +95 1 380382 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not forget to provide a return telephone/fax number or e-mail address. You will receive a response within 24 hours. A booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is received by Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd. The agent or customer will receive an invoice by fax or e-mail
Payment and Cancellation Conditions
- Deposit: 50% within 10 days after booking confirmation
- Final payment: 50% within 60 days prior to departure
- More than 120 days prior to departure : deposit will be returned (minus bank fees)
- 119 to 61 days prior to departure : deposit will not be returned
- Less than 60 days prior to departure : full price will be charged
- If the balance is not received on time, Moby Dick Tours Co. Ltd retains the right to resell the booked places. The cancellation can be done only by fax +95 1 380382 or e-mail to email@example.com, not per telephone.
Payment to be made:
1) By US Dollars Cash at the Moby Dick Tours Office
2) By wire transfer, net amount, to the indicated account (account details will be mentioned in Invoices)
In case of an unforeseen increase in fuel prices, there may be a fuel-surcharge.
Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd has the right to modify / change the tour programme due to weather conditions and in the interest of the customers, without any compensation to customers.
In the unlikely case of a the trip having to be outright cancelled by Moby Dick Tours Ltd. after payments have been received, a refund or a new trip will be offered, but no further compensation given.
Although our boat is well maintained, equipment breakdown can occur. If during the trip, the ship is disabled by breakdown of machinery, collisions or any other cause that prevents the use of the boat by the customer, Moby Dick Tours Ltd. will make a pro rata refund of the tour price for the period of disablement.