A booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is paid. You will receive an acknowledgement by E-mail as soon as your 50% deposit has arrived in order to confirm your booking. Booking will be accepted only via email and should be directed to the E-mail address below:
For Island Safari Mergui by MV Sea Gipsy: firstname.lastname@example.org
No bookings by Telephone are accepted. A final rooming / guest list to be submitted with any other requirements at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Deposit: 50% within 10 days after receiving the invoice
- Final Payment: 50% 60 days prior to check-in date (in case booking is within 60 days prior to check in, Full amount should be paid)
- More than 120 days prior to check-in date: Deposit will be returned (minus bank fees).
- 119 to 61 days prior to check-in date: Deposit will not be returned.
- 60 days prior to check-in date: Full price will be charged.
Payment to be made:
- a) By US Dollar cash at our office (Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd.) in Yangon (address below) within the due dates. We appreciate if you could please give us a call before you come to settle for the payment at our office. Our office opens on weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM and closes on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
- b) By wire transfer, net amount, to the indicated account (account details are attached to your invoice mail)
- c) By your credit card via PayPal (we must charge a 5% service fee as PayPal is deducting the fees from the receiver) into our email@example.com account (same account for all our products)
- In case of unforeseen increase in fuel prices, we will keep our right to adjust the above prices by charging a fuel-surcharge.
Please note: We are not able to accept any credit card and debit card payment on Boulder Island. We accept cash payment in US Dollar, Euro and Kyat (and Thai Baht in Kawthaung).
MEDICAL / ACCIDENT INSURANCE IS A MANDATORY ON ALL OUR TRIPS.
We strongly recommend that each guest purchase comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation / interruption insurance when they book the trip. Please be advised that if the guest chooses not to purchase such insurance, we will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by any reasons beyond our control. No partial or full refund will be made for unused services.
The Company and its subsidiaries reserve the right to rearrange the order of any itinerary, to cancel or substitute elements of any plan without notice should local conditions (weather, flight time changes, tidal movements etc.) force such changes.
There will be no partial or full refund of payments in the case of no-show or last minute cancellation by the customer. The Company has the right to modify / change the itinerary due to weather conditions and for the security of the guests. Should weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances prevent the transfer to and from Boulder Island and joining our Island Safaris due to rough weather conditions / mechanical breakdown on the scheduled day, the Company will make a pro rata refund of the tour price for the period of disablement.
Note: All guests have to return a complete filled out Booking & Liability Release Form before leaving for the Boulder Island and before the Island Safari Trip starts.