|FIT Price||5 Days / 4 Nights||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Per Person (Open Double Bed)||USD 1,330.00||USD 1,830.00|
|Single Supplement Surcharge||USD 1,030.00||USD 1,490.00|
|Charter Boat Price|
|Per Night||USD 2,340.00|
- Minimum age for children on board is 7 years old.
- Maximum one child between 7 – 10 years old which sharing a Gazebo with both parents is receiving a 50% discount on our trip prices.
Single Supplement Surcharge – Single Traveler As one gazebo will be split via a curtain to “two single gazebos” we are able to share with mix gender. The gazebo will look like two separate single beds, In this case no single supplement will charge. If a single guest would like to have one gazebo for him/herself, an additional surcharge applies:
- 5 Days / 4 Nights = Additional USD 1,030 per person
- 7 Days / 6 Nights = Additional USD 1,490 per person
Remarks: Cruise Times: Embarkation 10:00 Hours (10 AM), Disembarkation 12:00 Hours (12 PM) We recommend our guests to arrive in Kawthaung one day before embarkation day.
Above Prices Include:
- Round trip transfer from Kawthaung Airport or Ranong Airport / Pier to Kawthaung Jetty.
- Accommodation onboard MV Sea Gipsy based on double bed open-air gazebo.
- On board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3 – 4 dishes per meal).
- Soft drinks, Fruits, Snacks.
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (mask, snorkel and fins), Fishing Gears
- Life Jackets and all needed Safety Equipment.
- Port Fees as well as Special Travel Permit Application
- Local English Speaking Guide
Above Prices Do Not Include:
- Other Transfers not listed above.
- Mergui Archipelago Fees (Royalty Fees) are USD 100 – USD 140 depending on the length of the trip per person covering every trip on board of MV Sea Gipsy. (The fee has to be paid in new crisp USD notes to our operation manager in Kawthaung before the guests board the Vessel.)
- Myanmar Visa (apply via https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/index.aspx)
- Single Supplement Surcharge
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Expenditures of personal nature such as souvenirs, tip for crew, etc.
- Personal insurances such as health, trip cancellation, luggage damage or lost, etc.
- International and Domestic Air Tickets
- Fuel surcharge, if it is applicable. (In case the guest would like to change the route?)
- Any services not mentioned above.
Important Notice for MV Sea Gipsy:
- Minimum 4 guests is required to confirm the trip.
- Maximum 10 guests as total passengers can be accepted on each cruise
- The boat, MV Sea Gipsy, has no private cabins on board. The boat was built as 5 open-air gazebos which are transformed into double beds with curtains. There are 2 gazebos on the upper deck and 3 gazebos on the main deck below and all booking requests are always handled by the first received first served basis. MV Sea Gipsy provides space and storage area on the lower deck.
- The boat is basic but very nice and comfortable. There is no air con on board but we have small fans in each Gazebo and a lot of nice breeze from the sea. There are 2 bathrooms (showers only) with toilets on the main deck so all the guests have to share these facilities.
A booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is paid. You will receive an acknowledgement by E-mail as soon as your 50% deposit has arrived in order to confirm your booking. Booking will be accepted only via email and should be directed to the E-mail address below: For Island Safari Mergui by MV Sea Gipsy: email@example.com No bookings by Telephone are accepted. A final rooming / guest list to be submitted with any other requirements at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Deposit: 50% within 10 days after receiving the invoice
- Final Payment: 50% 60 days prior to check-in date (in case booking is within 60 days prior to check in, Full amount should be paid)
- More than 120 days prior to check-in date: Deposit will be returned (minus bank fees).
- 119 to 61 days prior to check-in date: Deposit will not be returned.
- 60 days prior to check-in date: Full price will be charged.
Payment Method: Payment to be made:
- a) By US Dollar cash at our office (Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd.) in Yangon (address below) within the due dates. We appreciate if you could please give us a call before you come to settle for the payment at our office. Our office opens on weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM and closes on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
- b) By wire transfer, net amount, to the indicated account (account details are attached to your invoice mail)
- In case of unforeseen increase in fuel prices, we will keep our right to adjust the above prices by charging a fuel-surcharge.
Please note: We are not able to accept any credit card and debit card payment on Boulder Island. We accept cash payment in US Dollar, Euro and Kyat (and Thai Baht in Kawthaung).
MEDICAL / ACCIDENT INSURANCE IS A MANDATORY ON ALL OUR TRIPS. We strongly recommend that each guest purchase comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation / interruption insurance when they book the trip. Please be advised that if the guest chooses not to purchase such insurance, we will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by any reasons beyond our control. No partial or full refund will be made for unused services. The Company and its subsidiaries reserve the right to rearrange the order of any itinerary, to cancel or substitute elements of any plan without notice should local conditions (weather, flight time changes, tidal movements etc.) force such changes. There will be no partial or full refund of payments in the case of no-show or last minute cancellation by the customer. The Company has the right to modify / change the itinerary due to weather conditions and for the security of the guests. Should weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances prevent the transfer to and from Boulder Island and joining our Island Safaris due to rough weather conditions / mechanical breakdown on the scheduled day, the Company will make a pro rata refund of the tour price for the period of disablement. Note: All guests have to return a complete filled out Booking & Liability Release Form before leaving for the Boulder Island and before the Island Safari Trip starts.