Feel the world melt away as you embark on an island safari adventure aboard the MS Sea Gipsy. Enjoy delicious dinners served out under a blanket of stars alight in the night sky and experience breathtaking vistas as you embark on a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Experience a day in the life of the authentic Sea Gypsies of Moken Village where you will be greeted by an island full of smiling children who will welcome you to their home with a friendly wave.
Experience the serenity of the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean as you swim, snorkel, kayak and stand up paddle-board your way around the Mergui Archipelago.
Explore the wild and untamed wilderness of stunning Myanmar.
At Boulder Bay, trek through untamed wilderness to Eagle Rock where you will be rewarded with spectacular views that you will never forget.
Be sure to bring your hiking boots for a trek through the wilderness of Boulder Island to Eagle Rock where you will experience a breathtaking view of Boulder Bay.
Enjoy the warmth of the sun-drenched deck of the Sea Gypsy as she glides across pristine, calm waters. Let the sea breeze cool your skin and enjoy comfortable relaxation in one of the cozy deck chairs in one of the boats’s five open-air gazebos.
Itinerary (if the weather is rough.)
- Day 1: Kawthaung – Taung La Bo
Depart from Kawthaung 10:00 AM, stop at Taung La Bo (Swimming), Pho Ni Island (Snorkeling / Swimming), 115 Island (Kayaking / Overnight Stay).
- Day 2: 115 Island – Lampi Island – Island 60 / Tar Yar
115 Island to Lampi Island (Mangrove Lagoon) (Kayaking), Island 60 / Tar Yar (Kayaking / Swimming / Overnight Stay).
- Day 3: Ko Phaw Island – Salet Galet
Ko Phaw (Swimming / Kayaking), Salet Galet (Swimming / Overnight Stay).
- Day 4: Salet Galet Island – Shark Island
Salet Galet to Shark Island (Snorkeling / Swimming), Great Swinton Island (Snorkeling / Swimming / Overnight Stay).
- Day 5: Jar lann Kyunn – Hlaing Gu
Jar lann Kyunn (Visit Moken Village), Hlaing Gu (Snorkeling / Overnight Stay).
- Day 6: Hlaing Gu – Shar Kyunn
Hlaing Gu to Shar Kyunn (Swimming / Kayaking / Overnight Stay).
- Day 7: Shar Kyaunn – Kawthaung
Shar Kyaunn to Kawthaung Arrival Time 12:00 Noon. (End of Service)
Alternative Itinerary (if the weather is fine.)
We offer the alternative itinerary available as another option for you if the weather is fine. Choice of sailing route / schedule will be decided at the discretion of our vessels captain. No matter which route we are sailing, we will always strive to provide you with the best quality service and experiences to make the trip exciting, enjoyable and memorable. Click here for the alternative 7 days/ 6 nights route.
||7 Days / 6 Nights
|Per Person (Open Double Bed)
|Single Supplement Surcharge
|Charter Boat Price
- Round Transfer from Airport Kawthaung or Airport/pier Ranong to Kawthaung jetty,
- Accommodation onboard MS Sea Gipsy based on double bed open-air gazebo
- On board meals ( 3 meals per day with minimum 3 – 4 dishes per meal )
- Soft drinks, fruits, snacks
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (mask, snorkel and fins), Fishing Gears
- Life Jackets all needed Safety equipment
- Port fees as well as Special travel permit application
- Local English speaking guide
- Other Transfers not listed above
- Mergui Archipelago fees (Royalty fees) USD 100.00 – 140.00 depending on the length of the trip per person for every trip on board.
- Myanmar Visa Fee (USD 30.00 per person)
- Single supplement surcharge
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Expenditures of personal nature, such as alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, tip for crew etc.
- Personal insurances such as health, trip cancellation, luggage damage and lost etc
- International and Domestic Air Tickets
- Service not mentioned above
- Fuel surcharge, if it is applicable
Visa: For guests which are entering and leaving Kawthaung/Myanmar from Ranong / Thailand do not have to apply for a visa at the Myanmar Embassy. You are able to get a special visa for the duration of the trip in Kawthaung. Just make sure to bring 30$ and two passport pictures along. Moby Dick Tours will take care of the process in Kawthaung.
Please be advised that agents or passengers are required to obtain all necessary visas for the county to be visited. For Myanmar and Thailand a valid passport for six months is required. You will obtain 28 days valid tourist visa to enter Myanmar. We recommend that you contact your local Myanmar Embassy for the most up to date information on visa and passport requirements. A combination as enter Myanmar in Yangon and leave in Kawthaung is possible, without special permit.
Remark: Cruise Times: Embarkation 12:00 Hours ( 12 PM ) Disembarkation 09:00 Hours ( 9 AM )
- Minimum 4 guests is required to confirm the trip.
- Maximum 10 guests of booking can be accepted.
- The boat, MV Sea Gipsy, has no private cabin on board. The boat was built as 5 open-air gazebos which are transformed into double beds with curtains. There are 2 gazebos on the upper deck and 3 gazebos on the main deck and all booking requests are always handled by the first received first served basis. MV Sea Gipsy provides space and storage area on the lower deck.
- The boat is just a simple and not a luxury boat. There is neither air-con nor fan onboard. There are 2 bathrooms (showers only) with toilets on the main deck and all the guests have to be shared it.
- A booking is not confirmed until you receive a written confirmation from Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd. You will receive an invoice by fax or e-mail as confirmation of booking.
- Payment Conditions:
- Deposit: 50 % within 10 days after booking confirmation.
- Final payment: 50 % 60 days prior to departure.
- Cancellation Conditions:
- More than 120 days prior departure: deposit will be returned (minus bank fee).
- 119 to 61 days prior departure: deposit will not be returned.
- Less than 60 days prior departure: full price will be charged.
- If the balance is not received in time, Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd retains the right to resell the booked places.
- Payment Method:
- Payment to be made:
- a) by US Dollar - cash our office (Moby DIck Tours) in Yangon
- b) by wire transfer, net amount, to the indicated account (account details will be mentioned in Invoice)
- In case of an unforeseen increase in fuel prices, we will keep our right to adjust the above prices by charging a fuel-surcharge.
- We strongly recommend that each guest purchases comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation / interruption insurance when they book the trip. Please be advised that if guest chooses NOT to purchase the trip insurance, we will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by any reasons beyond our control. No partial or full refund will be made for unused services.
- Moby Dick and its subsidiaries reserve the right to rearrange the order of any itinerary, to cancel or substitute elements of any plan without notice when local conditions force (weather conditions, flight time changes, tidal movements etc) such changes.
There will be no partial or full refund of payments in the case of no-show or last minute cancellation by the customer. Moby Dick Tours Co., Ltd has the righ t to modify/change the tour program due to weather conditions and in the interest of the passengers, without any compensation to customers. In the unlikely case of a the trip having to be outright cancelled by Moby Dick Tours Ltd. after payments have been received, a refund or a new trip will be offered, but no further compensation given. Although our ship is well maintained, equipment breakdown can occur. If during the trip, the ship is disabled by breakdown of machinery, collisions or any other cause that prevents the use of the ship by the customer, Moby Dick Tours Ltd. will make a pro rata refund of the tour price for the period of disablement.
- Note: All guests has to returned a complete filled out Booking & Liability Release Form before departure.